Here’s why you’ll love these Growing Capsules:
- The capsules expand into eye-catching unicorns with a simple drop in water.
- Come in assorted colors and designs for intriguing variety.
- Great party favors or holiday stocking stuffers.
- Make a fun gift or prize for boys and girls ages 6+
- What you will get about 1 SET: comes with 5 packs magic grow capsules in 5 themes, such as zoo, farm ,sea animals, unicorn and dinosaur; Each pack accounts for 12 pieces capsules, enough quantity and various styles for your application.
- Growing in water animals toys: with these magic grow capsules, the little ones will have more fun when they see the process: drop the capsules in warm water and see them expand into different foam figures; Each capsule is of mini size, children playing should under adult's supervision.
- Suitable occasions: these funny dinosaur sea creature capsules are great supplies for various occasions, like birthday, events, outdoor activities, or as stocking stuffers for gift bags, which will be a big surprise for your parties
- Nice gift: these growing in water animals toys are welcomed by most boys and girls, you can make them as great Christmas present, memorable little contest or carnival prizes, and are a nice addition to any classroom to make that science lesson interesting
- Warm notice: do not let children play with this capsule alone, only available for those over 7 years old, and children in 4~7 years old need to play under adult supervision.; Inedible, do not swallow.
Grows right before your eyes:
Drop capsule toys into warm or hot water and watch as the capsule creature begins to change shape and grow, which will be an interesting and attractive process.
With multiple colors and styles to make the magical capsules look eye-catching, suitable for animal and zoo themed party supplies, party favors, motivational rewards and more.
Color: as pictures show
Unedible, do not let children play with this capsule alone.
Do not swallow.
This product is suitable for people above 7 years old and kids in 4~7 years old need to play under adult supervision..